JANUARY ADMISSION OF CANDIDATES TO DEGREE PROGRAMMES FOR THE 2018 ACADEMIC YEAR
(WASSCE/SSSCE/HND/RGN/SRN/ADVANCE /ORDINARY LEVEL/MATURE)
GCUC is inviting suitably qualified candidates to purchase Admission Forms from any of the sale points indicated below and apply for admission (January) to any of the following programmes in the Faculty of Business Studies, Faculty of Health Sciences and Faculty of Applied Sciences and Technology:
FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES
· B.Sc. Economics
· B.Sc. Economics and Statistics
· B.Sc. Accounting with Computing
· Bachelor of Business Administration with various options.
· Diploma in Computerised Accounting
· Diploma in Business Administration
· Diploma in Banking Tech. and Accounting
· Diploma in Librarianship Studies
· Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology
FACULTY OF HEALTH & ALLIED SCIENCES
· B.Sc. Midwifery Top-up
· B.Sc. Nursing Top-up
FACULTY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
· B.Sc. Computer Science
· B.Sc. Information Technology
· B.Sc. Environmental Science
· B.Sc. Mathematics and Statistics
· CCNA (Cisco)
· SSSCE / WASSCE APPLICANTS
Credit Passes (i.e. A/A1-D/C4 - C6) in Six (6) SSSCE/WASSCE/GBCE subjects including 3 Core subjects: English, Mathematics and Integrated Science and 3 Elective subjects with aggregate 24 or better for SSSCE holders and 36 or better for WASSCE holders.
· Mature Applicant
Must be 25 years at the time of application
Must have relevant years’ of work experience.
Must pass a GCUC Mature Student Entry Examinations.
· Professional Entry Point
RSA, SRN, RGN, ‘A’ Level Holders and those with other equivalent qualifications plus basic SSSCE/WASSCE/’O’ Level qualifications will be placed at Level 200 & 300 for a three & two year Top-Up programme.
· HND qualifications with option in relevant areas of specialization are also eligible for Top-Up programmes. Applicants seeking admission to the B.Sc. (Computer Science) Programme must in addition to the above qualifications, have a credit pass in Elective Mathematics. Applicants with other equivalent or professional qualifications would be considered after an assessment of the relevant qualifications and placed appropriately.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
Candidate must have four (4) passes in WASSCE/SSSCE/GBCE/O’LEVEL including English Language and Core Mathematics.
Completed Application Forms with certified copies of certificates/result slips should be submitted at the campus or posted to the Office of the Registrar, Garden City University College, P.O. Box KS 12775 Kumasi.
Application forms could be obtained with bankers’ draft @ Gh¢80.00 for Nationals and @ $100.00 for foreign applicants at any of the following points:
Finance Office, GCUC Campus
Excel Filling Station, Dome-Accra (0245854935)
Download from website- www.gcuc.edu.gh
For further enquiries, please contact
0267 - 385354/ 0545 - 543589/ 0507 - 882827