REQUEST FOR APPLICATION
GARDEN CITY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
Request for Application for Head Security Operation.
Minimum Requirement SSSCE/ WASSCE
Experience: At least Ten Years of Working Experience in the Security field.
Age: 45years and above.
Applications should be sent electronically to:
Garden City University College
P. Box KS 12775
Kenyasi - Kumasi
The roles of Head Security Operation includes but not limited to the following:
· Conducts patrols on daily basis to inspect the guard force, brief and update the Registrar on field operational situations.
· Ensures strategic planning and enforcement of campus/site security policy and procedures are adhered to.
· Ensure the implementation of security structures, policies and procedures.
· Monitors activities at critical areas of the Campus to prevent criminal activities.
· Assists to design workable security plan for official events for protection of life and property.
· Oversight responsibility of all physical/residential security functions.
· Assists the Police to conduct and manage investigations into suspected criminal matters and submit findings to the appropriate stakeholders.
· Submits monthly security operations reports to the Registrar for further action.
· Maintains records of up-to-date strength of the security section and total logistics for the security section available on campus.
· Prepare detail monthly duty schedule for the guard force to ensure efficiency and discipline on the field and smooth running of security operations.
· Performs coordination activities, security advice service and Intelligence analysis on security issues.
· Liaises with other Security Agencies such as the Police and Fire Service for services.
· Ensures Staff and Students are adequately briefed on security situation on Campus and site specific security measures and procedures to all GCUC.
· Organize training workshops for staff on Personal Security and Security Guards on Physical Security periodically.
· Analyzes the level of security risk for the area of operations.
· Ensures that fire prevention devices and fire-fighting equipment are available on the premises.
· Review fire evacuation plan and coordinates fire drills and training as necessary.